WELCOME TO THE GAYDON B&B
Helpful Info / Ts & Cs
- We offer a wide variety of breakfasts served 08:-30 – 09:30 unless early or late breakfast time has been requested. We cater for Vegetarians, Vegans and Gluten-free diets but please can you let us know in advance of your requirements.
- Breakfast is served between 08:30 -09:30 in the dining room.
- We are happy for guests to consume their own alcoholic beverages on the premises and you will find both wine glasses and small drink glasses in your room. If you need a bottle opener or corkscrew please just ask us.
- Fresh towels are provided daily, if they are not required please re-hang them in your room.
- All rooms are serviced daily between 10:30 – 12:00 If you do not wish to be disturbed then please hang your Do Not Disturb sign on your door.
- We ask that you do not place clothes and towels over the heaters.
- E-Cigarettes and normal cigarette are not permitted and we ask that you do not charge e-cigarettes in your rooms as they are fire hazards. All smoke alarms are connected which are highly sensitive and if one alarm is activated then the whole system is activated. On hearing the alarm leave the premises immediately and assemble in Car Park in front of the B&B.
- If this is your first visit to St. Annes on Sea then you are in for a real treat we have some excellent restaurants, Bars and shops all within a short walk.
- There is a very convenient Bus Stop at the end of Derbe Road, ( York Road Bus Stop). From this Bus Stop, you can catch buses to Lytham Square and Blackpool. We suggest you request a 24 hours pass from the driver which is the most economical way to use buses and trams in Blackpool as often as you like within a 24 hour period.
- Lytham is filled with more restaurants, Bars and plenty of shopping. An ideal day can be spent just walking the leafy streets and relaxing in one of the many coffee or tea shops.
- If you enjoy bird watching, sailing the Fairhaven Lake is just under a mile away with an excellent cafe overlooking the lake.